Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week 3: Step into my life

This week I will be sharing a couple of my favourite photos to give you some more insight on my life.. Thanks for viewing! 


(Taken by Farrel Cahill)

This is a photo taken of my friends and I on our graduation day, May 24th 2014. This picture means a lot to me because I think that it captures our friendship very well. All throughout high school the four of us have basically been inseparable and we would travel as a pack almost everywhere we went, always laughing and having a good time a long the way. Now being in university, things are assumedly quite different than they were in high school, being that we are all off doing our own thing and no longer have the safety net of being surrounded by each other all of the time, but all in all, we still will always be there for each other. This photo brings me a lot of joy when I look at it because I am reminded of the great memories that we have formed over the past few years and I am sure that there are also many more to be made as well. 



This is a photo I took while vacationing in Treasure Island, Florida this past May. This was taken during one of my daily walks along the beach in the evening. This photo is significant to me because it gives me a calming feeling similar to how I felt while I was there. The beach is one of my favourite places to be, I just love the sound of the crashing waves and birds flying over head.. I would definitely consider it to be my happy place. Since I am not able to visit beautiful, sandy beaches as often as I would like, when given the opportunity I love to take in all of my surroundings and appreciate every second that I spend there. As you can see, this photo also features the silhouette of a blue heron. These birds fascinate me with their elegant strides and posture, When walking past them they would stand still and tall like a statue, as if they are letting you admire them instead of fleeing which makes them pretty unique contrasted to other birds. 





No comments:

Post a Comment