Thursday, September 4, 2014

Week 1: Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Hayley and I was born in Halifax, however raised in St.John's. I am currently in my first year at Memorial University (forever lost in the "Munnels") and I am enrolled in the business program, hoping to continue my studies with the Commerce program in the coming years. I am as well considering studying abroad for a semester or applying for a work term in another country. Though I am not entirely sure about which career path I want to pursue in the future, my dream job would involve something in the fashion industry, where as I have always had a strong interest and passion towards it. I also aspire to travel as often as possible and experience as much as the world as I can and hope to someday live in a large and fast paced city.  

As for my hobbies, I have been dancing since the age of 2 and it has remained to be my favourite activity to date. In saying this, it is one of the sole physical activities that I enjoy because I have always been undoubtably terrible at every team sport I have attempted... I'm not quite the competitive type. I also enjoy spending a lot of time with my family and friends, and I see them as the most important aspect in my life. I would also consider myself to be a decently outgoing and social person, therefore I am always open to meeting new people and making new friends. Nevertheless, I also do enjoy having time to myself to simply lay in bed with my cat and watch Netflix... But i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one, am I right?

Anyhow that's all I really have to say... I'm not the greatest at talking about myself. But I am really looking forward to the rest of this year and I plan on taking advantage of every opportunity possible in order to make the most of my university experience. 


Hayley. 






No comments:

Post a Comment